Saturday, April 2, 2011

Leaving Golden

So, we left today, even though there were major wind warnings for southern Alberta. The roads through the Banff/Jasper Parks weren't the greatest in places, but they definitely weren't the worst. Very slushy (I'll post photos of the slush frozen to my truck when I'm home), but dry in some places. We made it to Hinton ok though! Tomorrow we'll head home. We're almost half way home, so it's good. I'd much rather have the trip split up this way. I finally ordered a bunch of photos from my wedding from Costco so I can pick them up tomorrow. My mom'll like looking at them all the way home from GP.
But, now I'm going to get some rest. I was mildly stressed out driving up here, so I need to chill out!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment