Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to REAL LIFE

I'm back! I've caught up on all of my blog posts, and I'm here!

While I was gone, I was going to update via my BB, but then I decided that I would just type up my blog in a Word document, and post as I could. I had internet while I was in Golden at my grandparent's house, so I did a bit then, but I was relaxing too much to worry about it! And this way I was able to share photos as well, instead of waiting.

I should be able to keep up now. I'm actually sitting in bed, watching TV, drinking coffee and catching up. I should start getting ready for work but I really don't want to. Not that I'm dreading going to work or anything, but I just don't feel like having a shower, doing my hair and makeup, and making a lunch. Basically all of the things that I need to do before I go to work.

At least I'm not as bad off as John. One of the guys gave his notice while he was gone, and two of the office girls quit, but were talked into staying. It's going to be stressful for him. The guy who quit actually was taking quite a load off of his plate, and now it's going to come right back onto him. I don't expect him to be very happy for the next few weeks. I can just imagine the stress level that he's going to have for the next month or so. I think we will be camping a lot.

And, today is our two year anniversary! Two years married already! I can hardly believe it! Seems like just yesterday (not!). Ok, maybe not yesterday, but these last two years have flown by. I don't think we're going to be celebrating this year, which is ok. I don't mind. As long as John remembers to say something, it's all good!

Anyways. I need to get ready to go! It's probably going to take me longer than normal! I guess today might be a hair back kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment