Friday, July 8, 2011

Whoa! Blogger At Work!

Apparently I can come onto blogger on my work computer. Super cool!

Today we're leaving for vacation, and of course, it's raining. Like, tons of rain. They're actually issuing evacuation notice to some of the residents of Chetwynd and Dawson Creek that were effected by the floods a couple of weeks ago. And they've closed the Pine Pass again. What a crappy summer so far!

I'm not sure if I'm really excited to go, it's just going to be such a gong show. We're going to many places:

Edmonton (1 night)
Calgary (2 nights)
Lake Louise/Banff (2 nights)
Drumheller (1 night)
Hanna (2 nights)
Golden (4 nights)
Kamloops (1 night)
Prince George (1 night if I have my way, 2 if John does)

OMG. We're going to need a vacation from our vacation!

But, I guess I should get back to work. Since I am at work.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome colours! But you haven't blogged in a while :( What's new with you these days?!?!

    ReplyDelete