Thursday, May 26, 2011

Election Night

Tonight is election night at Oil Wives. From what I can gather, it shouldn't be too bed, drama wise, but some of us might end up doing 2 jobs. Oh well. I put my name forward for secretary (which I already am) and vice-president. I'm hoping for the vice-president, but if I have to take both, I will. We shall see. I'll keep you posted!

Today I went our for sushi with a friend of mine from Grande Prairie. It was so nice to see her. I don't get much chance to see friends these days, and I'm glad it was her that I got to see. She's just very down to earth, and easy to be with, and even though we only talk once every couple of months, it's great every time I see her. It makes me very happy that I did get a chance to see her.

Other than that, I've been working on some crochet projects, and just chilling out. My computer is running RIDICULOUSLY slow, and it's making me mad! And, something's going wrong with my screen, and it's got some kind of shadow. I guess it's off to warranty for this computer. I'm hoping to wait until John's iPad comes in, so that I still get to use a Mac. If not, I'll just use his laptop or my PC.

Anyway, I better see if I can figure out how to make this stupid computer run a little quicker. Have a good Thursday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment