Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Right Back Up There

You know, I shouldn't be surprised. I haven't been working out, I've been eating whatever I want, and I've gained back all the weight I lost in my first 17 days on the diet. EFF! So mad at myself. I knew what I was doing, but I did it anyways. So stupid. And, I can't really afford to go to the gym, so I'm back to doing things alone again. Mom has gone back to the gym, so she doesn't really have time to workout with me, which is fine, but it's frustrating too. And John's so busy all the time, it's hard for him to want to work out once he gets home. Obviously I need to start using my Biggest Loser workout, and going for more walks during the day, and doing an afternoon workout too maybe. And getting back on track with food! I'm still in cycle 2, so I'll keep eating the red meats and maybe a bit of carbs, but then Sunday I'm heading back to the Accelerate Cycle, hopefully I can get this weight off quickly! Damn. Still so mad!

Ok, time to get back on the road to weight loss. Workout time! Then walk, then clean the house and truck, then to town to buy food to get me back on track! This is it people, I'm ashamed of myself for letting myself gain everything back, and I have no excuse! Time to go! GO! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment