Friday, May 6, 2011

Epicure

So, I'm starting a business with Epicure - my stuff came in yesterday! Kind of exciting! Even if I'm not a huge success, I'm going to be able to get great spices for a decent price! And make a little bit of money on the side.

I feel like I have so much to do right now. I've been slacking off the past few days, and now my house seems like a mess, we're going camping this weekend, and I'm not going to get everything done! Maybe I should get off of my ass and get stuff done. I think I still have a lot to pack into the trailer, but we'll see. We're not going too far from home, so if I forget something that is important, I'll be able to go back and get it.

Anyway. Off to get some shit done then go to town and get groceries and go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment