Saturday, May 21, 2011

Future Projects

I thought I'd share some future crochet projects with you. I have so many ideas. So so so many. Here are a couple.

I've done sketches of them to get them figured out in my mind. Just need to get started! (Once my other projects are finished, of course!)


I love this pattern. I found inspiration here. I think that I would change the colours, but follow the same idea. I hope that the woman who originally posted the photo has a pattern for it - I get the granny squares, but not the borders throughout.

And then there's this:


Yup. The hubby has requested a Vancouver Canucks blanket. It took me quite a while to think it out, but I think I've got it figured. I'll make a filet blanket for him, in the awful blue/white/green colour scheme. Maybe that'll be his Christmas present! I'm going to wait to start this one until the fall when it gets cooler again. It's much too hard to work on a project of that size when it's hot! Not to mention that I have to find the right colours for it! Time to do some online shopping, I think!

Have a great long weekend everyone!






1 comment:

  1. Well hello there. Neat ideas, I think the vancouver one would be pretty sick.

    ReplyDelete