Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sunday, October 2

The second trip to Fort Nelson! This time to look at a place to rent, and my momma came! Here's what we got to drive in:


It's not a great picture (shot with my Blackberry in a moving vehicle) but you can see that there is snow on the side of the road, correct? Yes, snow. On October 2. Luckily, it was not snowing in Fort Nelson, because mom and I just wore sandals (because we're crazy).

We did find a place to rent, I was going to take photos, but the people who were moving out hadn't fully moved out, and it was a bit of a mess. I will take lots of photos when I get in there and get cosy.

I also met with the manager of Acklands-Grainger. The branch needs a lot of help, and I will be the one to help them out! Should be interesting.

It was a good, quick trip up there, but we were all exhausted by the time we made it home. We drove over 800 kilometers in under 12 hours, including looking at a place, having lunch (I finally got to go to Dan's Pub) and meeting with my new boss. What a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment