Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Works In Progress

I had planned on taking photos, and detailing more what I have on the go - craft-wise. But I have a meeting tonight and I have to hurry!

Right now, I have several things on the go.

I'm finishing up a knit sweater for KAS charity in South Africa. It's the first thing I've knitted other than dishcloths! So cute. I plan on making a few more to send also.

I have 15 out of 70 squares for the KAS charity done, and I'm continually making more. KAS's project is called "Knit-A-Square" or crochet in my case. It takes 35 8 inch squares to make a blanket, and I'd like to send enough to make 2 blankets. My mom is making squares too, and I know someone who has made about 20 so far. Hopefully we'll have enough to make 4 blankets, and we can send them off with sweaters, toques, and teddy bears!

I also have a baby blanket that is 50% done, but I have to get more wool. I'm waiting until John leaves to buy more. Not that he really cares, but I'd rather he didn't know.

I also made a few star-like hexigons to start a blanket eventually. I have more to make, but I'll do those when I have more time, and I have to buy more wool for those too.

And as always, I have knitted dishcloths on the go.

As you can see, I have a lot on the go! I'm never bored, that's for sure!! I promise, photos next week! I should have a few things done by then, so I'll for sure have some photos.

For more info on what I've been up to in the crochet/knitting world, look me up on Ravelry - username ladybugk.

No comments:

Post a Comment