Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weekly Weigh In...Vlog?!

Yup, that's right. I have decided to start vlogging my weekly weigh ins, as well as blogging about them. Don't worry, I will be posting my vlog on this blog. Blog-vlog. Whatever. I watched my friend Monika's vlog this morning, and it inspired me to want to do one too. She's been doing them for months, but I finally made the decision to try!

And I think I'm going to go back to doing more weekly things. I need to get more excited about my blog, and as of right now, I'm not. So, here's what I'm thinking:

Monday - Weekend Catch-up!
Tuesday - WIPs (Works in Progress)
Wendesday - Weekly Weigh In Vlog!
Saturday - Healthy Meal Recipes

And that will leave me with 3 days for random blogging. What do you think? I'm also going to try to do monthly things too, but I'll have to figure that out as I go along. I think that maybe making this blog a bit more functional will be best for me - I love having a reason to blog, especially when my life is going to be a little boring in the next little while.

Also, I want to start getting back into working out and eating well. It's time. Time to get back on track. And it STARTS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment