Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!

What a weekend - a long weekend! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Personally, I didn't feel like I got a lot accomplished, but maybe I did. Saturday was a bit of a write off, I felt like crap, and pretty much did nothing.

Then on Sunday I sprained my ankle, and I couldn't do a lot, but I did bake pies for Thanksgiving. John worked his ass off to get the deck done, and he did a pretty good job. It's not perfect, but it's good enough to be sold.

Monday was a lot of the same for me. We had Thanksgiving here, so we had to clean up, which I hobbled around and helped. John and I have the house as spotless as it's going to be because either tomorrow or Wednesday we're having realtors come in and take a look. I think tomorrow.

Anyways, it was a pretty good weekend. I didn't get any exercise in at all and I ate like crap, so that part sucked, but it is what it is.

John's off to Fort Nelson this weekend, then it's 4 weeks until I go. Prepare yourself for a lot of whining on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment