Monday, February 7, 2011

~*~*~*4 DAYS*~*~*~

OMG. I'm so excited! Only 4 more days! The bullshit is almost over! I had such a crappy day today. I'm back in my office, which is fine, but because I'm back in the office, I get the chance to notice a whole lot more. Like how 3 people stood around for over an hour, and then started rushing to get stuff done before the boss noticed. Instead of just, oh, I don't know, WORKING? It's bad. I left in such a bad mood. Why? Why am I still letting it get to me? I don't know. But, I came home, did a workout, and that calmed me down. That and a bunch of chocolate. I'm enjoying it this week because I know that it isn't going to be happening once I'm off work. No more junk! I'm tired of being in the 190s again. I thought I left that behind. Obviously I've hit a MAJOR snag, and need to get past it. So, tomorrow, a run after work. And then onto better things...

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment