Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday - Goals Day! (Week #5)

So, I'm not really sure how this week's goal went - the goal of just losing weight. I totally forgot to weigh in. I know, silly me. But it was the first Sunday in a long time that John didn't have to go to work, so I enjoyed it. It's nice to wake up beside someone and start your day, you know? So, no weigh in. So, tomorrow I will weigh. Though, it won't be good. I did nothing today but work on crochet projects, bake, watch football and eat! I called it though - knowing nothing about the last season of football, I said at the beginning that the Green Bay Packers were going to win, and they did! Not that I had anything to do with it - I really only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and half-time show. I enjoyed BEP & Slash & Usher. Fun! Even if the sound was a bit off. Apparently Christina Agulera sang some of the wrong words to the US national anthem, but since I don't know the words, I can't be sure. I made my very first crochet doily today! I'll post a photo below. I actually really enjoyed my day today. Most weekends kind of suck, but John and I got to hang out all day. We sure didn't do much, but I still enjoyed it.

Hope you had a good weekend! I'm so looking forward to this week - Trish is back and it's my last week! Whoo hoo!

Check out my doily below!

Not your average old-lady doily!

No comments:

Post a Comment