Thursday, February 3, 2011

TO

So, John and I are gearing up to start planning our trip to TO for his cousin's wedding in September. Yes, this is quite a long ways  away and a long way to travel for a wedding, but why not? It's not like we're going to have lots of reason to go there, other than big occasions. So, we started planning. Even though I'm not going to be working for a bit, we should still be able to afford it. And, we're going to road trip! Here's the plan:

Wedding is in Guelph. Then, the day after the wedding, we'll head off to London, where I have some friends. Then to Detroit - Motor City! Then, Toledo, Ohio (where Klinger from M*A*S*H is from) and Cleveland. Then Ashtabula, Ohio, which we know only because of a David Francy song. Then, Niagara Falls! And then TO. Fun!

I'm looking forward to it. And basically, I have our bills figured out so that we'll be able to just bank my paychecks (once I have them again!) so we can afford this. Something really good to look forward to.

And, also, my friend Ashley is getting married in August this year. She and her husband-to-be have asked me to take their wedding photos! How exciting! Now I have to really start practicing with my camera!

Night all! Gotta make John's lunch and then I think I might have a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment