Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Almost Forgot!

You know, I've been so busy today (well, my kind of busy) that I almost forgot to blog!

Today has been "wash the blankets" day. I've washed 2 handmade quilts, 2 comforters, and 3 fleece blankets, plus 2 loads of sheets and towels. Only one more comforter to go, and then my couch covers. I think that'll have to be left for tomorrow though. Busy washer/dryer today!

I've also recently gotten hooked on Jersey Shore. Don't ask me why, but I'm loving it. They are so dumb! Did you know that The Situation and Pauly D thought that Canada was actually "Canadia"? So stupid! But so addicting! Damn MTV.

Now I've just finished watching America's Next Top Model and now I'm watching the new show Shedding for the Wedding. Jam packed TV day today!

Today was my "rest" day for working out, so I did a quick 15 minute workout, then went for a walk at the track for about an hour. Not too shabby.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment