Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday AM

Up early this Saturday morning. I've been having the strangest dreams lately. I can't even describe them. They're believable without actually being believable. They always include people I know, but the events are so random that they don't make sense. Anyway, this one woke me up early.

I think I'll get ready and go do some grocery shopping. While I do have all week to do it now, I still like getting up Saturday mornings and getting it done. I started making Christmas presents yesterday (yup, I did say Christmas presents) and I need to pick up a few things. I start them really early because I make most of my presents. I started this shawl, and I don't think it's going to be adult size. It's looking more like it's going to be for a child, which is ok because I have a couple of nieces, it's just disappointing that it's not going to be adult size, which is what I wanted. I'll have to see how it goes. I still have 8 rows to go, so we'll see.

Have any of you been watching Kitchen Boss on TLC? It's the Cake Boss guy, Buddy, but doing Italian meals instead of cakes. I'm obsessed. It's on during the day, but you can get all the recipes on TLC's website. I'm cooking tortellini soup tonight - I'll let you know how it goes!

50th blog post! Time to celebrate! 50 straight days! Pretty impressive for me!

Have a good Saturday everyone! I'm going to brave the -27 to go get groceries now!

No comments:

Post a Comment