Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TBL

You know, this was the first episode of the new season of TBL that I actually enjoyed. Drama, drama, drama. I kind of wish the black team had lost the weigh in so that Arthur would have gotten kicked off, but oh well. I'm glad those girls kicked ass. I mean, Olivia lost 16 pounds in 1 week! I want to lose 16 pounds in one week! Damn, I'd take 5! Such a good show! Now my faith in TBL has been renewed. I was so not liking this whole 4 trainers, 2 teams completely pitted against each other, but I think now that there are 2 players on each team that were originally on other teams, that might make it a bit less competitive, teamwise. Who knows? But I am back in love with it! I don't know what I'm going to do when Jillian's not on it anymore...Sigh.

Time to make John's lunch and watch a bit more tube! Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment