Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Greek Yogurt & Other New Things

Have you had Greek yogurt? I've heard so much about it, and I know that I had had it before, when I lived in Kamloops, and I do not remember it too fondly. BUT! I talked with my sister today, and she told me to try it, so I thought, ok, why not? Especially when she described it as "delightful" - I knew I had to try it! So, I found a multipack, and bought it. Little did I know that it wasn't the "good" Greek yogurt with lots of protein, but, I figure it's good enough to get the taste (and I'll feed it to John until it's gone and I can buy the good stuff) and I LOVED IT!! There is a coffee flavoured one, and let me tell you, it is delightful. So delightful. John didn't like it, but that's ok - I think it's delightful!

And, my sister also told me about her love of quinoa. I didn't find any at my regular grocery store, so I have to go to the health foods store. Has anyone else tried it? I better find some to try. Ashley told me to get the white or red, not black because of the texture.

Now to watch the hockey game - Canucks and Habs. I have a hard time with this one. It's my favourite team from the East and my favourite team from the West. Either one winning is good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment