Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unemployed - Day #2

Good day so far today! Right now I'm watching the Hawaii 5-0 episode from last night and vegging out. Today's pretty much just a veg day. This morning was pretty much a write off, I slept in too late and didn't get anything done. And then I had lunch with the Oil Wives, which was good, but the food was lame. I tried eating healthy and I did not enjoy myself. So, now I want to just eat and eat and eat because I wasn't satisfied. I guess I know now to stick with what I want when I'm out for lunch. I don't do it very often so I guess I can just enjoy myself. Then I went for a walk with my mom. Not too shabby.

But not I should get some housework done, and then start on dinner. Making Shepherd's Pie for dinner, and I've never done that before. I've been thinking about all the cool things I can try to make now that I'm not working. John's going to get fat...LOL. Now hopefully I can start losing more. The guys at work are loving that I'm not working so that they can get baking. Lots of it. I love to bake, but I really shouldn't be eating all of it!

Now to crochet. I finally got the ball of wool I needed to finish a baby blanket and I think I should be able to finish today or first thing tomorrow. Check the photo below!

Not the best photo, but you get the point.

And hello to my first follower (official, I know there are a few of you that read regularly!) - another wonderful woman named Kara! Another blog for me to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment