Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 Weeks Notice

It's over! The wait is all over. I finally gave my boss my notice today...and I feel so great. Cried a little bit with 2 of the guys at work before because of nerves, then a bit with the boss, but he understood that I need a change, and that's that. I'll give him my resignation letter tomorrow, and then it's 2 weeks and I'm free.

Now to figure out the next job. I have put my resume out at a few places, but I'm not going to worry about it until I'm done my job. If I get called into something, sure, I'll go but I'm not going to pursue anything yet. I think I'm going to need some me time. John doesn't mind if I don't work for a bit, so might as well take some time for myself.

Yay! No more stressing out about quitting! It's done! Yay me!

You have to check out this link below. I randomly found this blog, and holy crap, this is a funny entry...Enjoy!

http://thehauthfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/disgusting-gross-unthinkable-ugh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment