Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Laying In Bed

I think the best thing about my Macbook is that I can be laying in bed, and still write my blog! Whoo hoo! Pretty stoked about that part.

So, I was really excited to be able to come home today and watch the rest of TBL11 online since I had to miss it last night because of an Oil Wives meeting. I watched the beginning where they all weighed in, and then I had to go. But, I can't find it online. I can find lots of sites that would let me watch it if I was in the US, but none for Canada. If you know of a good site, please post it here. I really want to see it!

Yesterday was like the day from hell. Man, I hate my job. I was getting to the point where I thought I could tough it out for a while, but that was after being on vacation. If that's the case, I need to be on vacation every other week! Now I know why I came to the point of breaking in December. It just really is that bad! Ugh! Need out now!

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you will be able to find something else to do!!!
    Photography is an amazing career choice for you. Always do what you love.

    ReplyDelete