Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday - Goals Day! (Week #2)

Back again for weekly goals! I notice that last week I didn't put in my weight - I wonder if I forgot? Who knows? And I forgot to weigh this morning before I ate, so that doesn't help matters much either. Oh well.

This week was a bit of a crap shoot. Didn't exercise much, and ate too much. I was so stressed out about work and trying to find a new job, it hasn't been easy. Hopefully this week is better.

I bought a daily planner before Christmas, and the plan was to write down everything I've been eating to try to figure out where I'm going wrong, and to try to make myself accountable. I did it for a couple of days, but it didn't work out so well. This week I WILL write in it every day. That's the goal this week. Start writing stuff down. I know I lost the most weight when I was writing things down. So, time to write and write and write.

I was talking with my mom a couple of days ago at the walking track. You know, people are always saying that it's so much easier to lose weight in the winter. I don't quite know if that applies to me. All I want to do in winter is curl up on the couch, crochet, knit, read and take baths. Hibernate, in other words. I had a much easier time in the summer, when I wanted to get outside and go for a walk and be out in the sun. Now that I'm just walking indoors, around the same old track, I have no motivation. But, I need to get it back. I have 2 big weddings to go to this summer - one in July in southern Alberta and one in September in Toronto. I want to look great! I want to be at least 160 by the July wedding, and 150 by the September one. That 5 pounds a month would make that happen. Now to get on it. Those are the motivators - I just have to keep remembering that. Those events should be enough to get me working out every day, and maybe putting down the food more often. It's worth a shot to keep thinking about that. Skinny dresses. That's the goal. Skinny dresses.

Hope you all have a good Sunday. John's off to play hockey so I have some time to veg out myself. Should be doing something, but I think I'll veg. I have to get in touch with mom to see if we are going to the track tomorrow. If not, I'll just have to go myself. Me and my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment