Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday - Goals Day! (Week #4)

So, another week has gone by, and nothing changed. Still no loss, but I don't think a gain. At least not since the last time I weighed, but I haven't done an actual "weigh in" since the end of last year. I actually thought about it this morning, but then started my day, and left the house without weighing. I guess I'll just have to do it tomorrow morning! The right way to start the week, maybe?

I have only one goal this week. To lose weight. Even just a pound. That's all I need to get started again. Just a pound in the right direction. I can do this - I know it!

Today John and I went snowshoeing down by the Beatton River. It was pretty funny, actually. So hard. We went about 1.5km. Not too bad for our first time. I'll try to put pictures up soon. I took them on my small Kodak camera, and I can't find my camera cord. I'll see what I can do. Might just have to use John's computer.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment