Thursday, January 6, 2011

Resume

Today, I have to write a resume. Man, it's been a long time since I've needed one of these. A friend of mine let me know that the company she is working for needs people. I'm very excited and nervous about this one.

The biggest thing is that I'm feeling rather guilty about quitting my current job. I know that might sound silly, but I've been there for almost 4 years. How do you explain to your boss who thinks of you as family that you don't want to do the job anymore? It's tough. Like, I know I'm just not cut out for my job. I'm very good at it, but I hate it. I think some people, like my boss, assume that if you're good at your job you must love it. Or if you're good at it you'll just put up with it. I'm done with putting up with it. So done. I've had a super crappy week, and it'll be nice if I do get this job. Next week will be hell no matter what because if I do get the job, I'll have to tell my boss on Monday before he leaves for Toronto, and I don't know how long I'm going to need to prepare myself. And if I don't, I'm stuck with my freaking annoying co-worker trying to boss me around. I think, out of everyone in the building, I'm the one who LEAST needs to be bossed.

Ugh. I'm stressed. So stressed. Hard to really pay attention to eating well when you're this stressed. I don't feel like working out, or doing anything. I doubt I'll lose any weight this week, which isn't the end of the world. I wish I was, but I want to get out of this stressful situation before I stress myself out about losing weight. Once I'm in a new job, or if I know that I didn't get the job, I can worry about weight then. I just can't handle any more stress!

Right now I'm watching TLC. Love that channel. Maybe I should go and figure out something for dinner since the stew that I made tastes like crap! Man, I hope I get this job thing figured out, and quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment