Monday, January 24, 2011

GAIN!?

So, I definitely did not like my weigh in this morning. 5 POUND GAIN!? Not cool at all. But, what should I expect? I have been eating and eating and eating. And not working out as much as I should be. So, it's clearly time to start changing it up and actually cracking down. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I found this photo on another blog, and I have no idea where she found it, but I love what it says:


I applied with our local staffing service tonight. I wrote a cover email, John edited it, and he hit send. It's started. Today I was so mad a couple of time I think I was giving myself a fever. Like, I was hot, flushed, and I had chills. So, I didn't go for a walk with my mom. Like, what if I was actually getting the flu that was going around. Then I got home, and within half an hour, I was ok again. That's when I realized. It's just anger. Like UGH! So mad! People were driving me nuts. The boss, co-workers, you name it. Not customers for once though. It's so just time to move on. So, we'll see what comes of this. Damn, I hope something soon!

Village on A Diet is on...should be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment