Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday - Goals Day! (Week #1)

It's back! Sunday goals! I missed my Sunday goals. It was so nice to be able to sit down Sunday morning, think about the past week, and prepare for the coming week. I don't think I'm going to do a bunch of weekly goals, but just think about what I want to get done this week. What I want to achieve each month.

Basically, my goal is to lose 5 pounds each month. Pretty realistic. I don't want to break it down week by week anymore. It's too stressful for me. As long as I'm losing, that's the key. I think I can do 5 pounds each month. Easy. So, that means that means I want to weigh 182.5 pounds by the end of the month.

This week I'm going to focus everything on working out. I haven't done much at all in the past couple of weeks. So, this week I'm going to focus on that. Eating properly again will be a part of that too, but more focus will go into working out.

Yesterday, John and I went skiing. Pretty awesome, if you ask me. My boots were way too tight, and I lost all feeling in my feet, but it was worth it (note to self, buying my own equipment would be a good idea!). John wiped out pretty hard again, so we had a fairly short day. But it was still fun. The hill is rather small, but very nice. It feels more like a bunny hill, but anything is good. It would be nice if it were closer, but that's the sacrifice we make living up here.

Today, I have a feeling we're not going to be doing much. Just chilling out, mostly. We rented a few movies last night so that if John was too stiff today we wouldn't have to leave the house. We watched "The Other Guys" last night, and I have to say, it was the most disappointing movie I've seen in a long time. It was completely pointless. I wanted to get up half way through, but John wouldn't let me. I hope the other movies we rented are better. I'm watching "Sex & The City 2" right now, waiting for John to get up. He was snoring so bad I had to get out of bed (his neck is so sore he can only sleep on his back) so I'm just patiently waiting for him to get up. After I'm finished this I'll have to get crocheting, the baby blanket I'm working on won't finish itself!

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment