Friday, January 21, 2011

Books of 2011 - #2 && More Crochet Photos!

Trouble Becomes Her by Laura Van Wormer


A really good book...up until the end. It had suspense, and awesome story line, and of course some romance. But then it just ended. Maybe I missed something in the end, but I don't know. It seemed to just end. I really liked it anyways. It had all the things I love about books. And, it was really easy to understand. No complications in the story, just facts, black and white. I'd recommend it to be read! I borrowed it - along with a giant bag-ful - from my friend Trish. It's only the third book I've gotten through, and I have lots more to go!


And now for some crochet photos. I made a few more squares on the weekend to go with the blue & yellow one. Check em out!


For this one I used pick & yellow and it looks like the coolest orange colour!


And this one is awesome pink & blue. Love it! I ran out of pink finishing this one, and thought, no biggie, I'll just go and buy some more. I forgot that our WalMart doesn't like to stock anything that a person actually needs! So, I bought purple to see how it works! If it doesn't work, I might go and buy green. But, I have a few more blue & yellow squares to do, so I won't worry about the other colour for a while. I have 4 of 12 squares already done. Shouldn't be too bad!

Have a good day all! I need to get my act together and get into the shower or I'm going to be late for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment