Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday - Goals Day! (Week #3)

Week number 3 already! Wow!

So, I didn't even think about doing a weigh in today - for real. I know it's not going to be good, but I literally got up, sat down in front of the TV & had breakfast. I actually just remembered that I was supposed to weigh today. Oh well.

I bought snowshoes today. Super cool snowshoes. I figured since we're going to have snow for another 4 months, I better find something to do outside. So, snowshoes. The goal for this week is simple: use the snowshoes 2-3 times. John and I are thinking of going to Tumbler Ridge to go snowshoeing, but I think we might be able to just go from here. We started to go through the woods today, but damn. Snowshoeing is hard!

Another goal is to run twice this week. At the track, of course. And, the other 3 days of the work week, I will either walk with mom at the track, then come home and do a Biggest Loser workout, or do a Biggest Loser workout and then go on the treadmill. Easy goals.

Have a good week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment