Monday, January 3, 2011

Crochet Projects

So, as you all know, I'm very much obsessed with crocheting, and just starting to love knitting as well. When John and I were digging through all of our old Christmas decorations, we found a little stocking that someone had crocheted for him. I wanted to see if I could replicate it, and I did!


They're not quite the same, but it's close. I see what I need to change, which is very simple. I used a way bigger hook and wool so the one I made is much larger, but the idea is the same. I love the wool I used, the fall colours are so cute! I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it's super cute. Love love love it. And it was super easy, so I'll be making a whole bunch of them for Christmas this year (yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas presents!).

I'm also working on a really cure baby blanket. I'm pretty much half way done. Should be finished by next weekend. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done! It's different from a typical baby blanket in that I didn't use baby colours. I used nice, bright, modern colours. I love it, but it might be a bit much. John thinks it's tacky, but I'll let you be the judge of that!

Have a good Monday everyone! If you're back to school or work, enjoy your day! I'm glad I don't have to go back until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment