Thursday, January 13, 2011

Better Blog While I Remember!

I just picked up my knitting, and then realized that I needed to blog. Thought I better do it before I forget. 13 days strong...gotta keep going! I just put on the hockey game, let's see how the number 1 ranked Canucks are doing (yay Canucks!). Hmm, just started the second and no score. Better get some points!

So, didn't work out today. It's just too damn cold to want to go alone. Mom is working late tonight, so I would have been alone, and yes, I should have gone, but it's like -40 (maybe lower) right now with the wind chill, and honestly, I don't want to go outside at all. I'll go tomorrow, but only because Mom is going.

This weekend is our annual "High On Ice" festival. It's an absolutely awesome event. I'll post some pictures later this weekend. It's going to be freezing, but I'm going to go. Maybe check it out tomorrow night (it starts tonight) and then sometime during the day on Saturday. Then there's the "Fire & Ice" thing that they do every year (a giant ice box with wood inside that they light at the end of the judging) on Sunday afternoon. So, I'll have to brave the cold 3 times. Fun.

GO CANUCKS! Better get back to watching the game...and more importantly, knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment