Saturday, January 8, 2011

Books of 2011 - #1

I started writing a series of Facebook notes like this last year, but I really only made it to July or so. This year I want to chronicle the books I've read completely. Here goes the first one! I finished this one last night in the bath!

Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella


I've read almost all of Sophie Kinsella's books - and have loved them all! This one was no different. I love following the mad ideas she has for the life of "Rebecca Brandon (nee Bloomwood)." There is no end to the silly things happening. And really, as a shopaholic myself, I like to imagine myself buying all the stuff she buys, LOL! I think it's pretty funny now that she has a child. Makes the story that much more silly. But totally great. I recommend this book if you want to read something funny. You definitely don't need to read any of the other books, but I recommend that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment